Friday, March 27, 2009

A small light

In the midst of confusion, love, and hate

A small light shimmered through an open crack

Giving hope to open another door of life

And add a better color to what is already been given

In the dim of the light that surrounds me

I found another small light shining

And giving me a fresh new vision of life

A new air to breathe

In the rush lane of life, a yellow light appeared

Signaling us to slow down, to calm down

And giving the chance to enjoy what’s around us

Appreciating what we have

Once again,

In all of the confusion in life

There will always be a small light to guide us

Coming out of all the problems troubling

And remind us of what we have and achieved

Never let hope set aside, even if it is a very tiny one


~let me be that small light for you~



270309

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by at "I, Me, and Myself"