Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Roller Coaster Ride

Had a very busy day today...
full of roller coaster ride..
up & down, right to left..
swinging me back and forth
until I nearly can't feel anything
besides the pain and ache inside me

I need a long time just to get my feet up again
most of the day were full of tries
And as I got up on my feet
the roller coaster ride starts again
The pain & ache immediately start to crawl back

My oh my...this roller coaster ride really
weakens my strength to stand,
tears rolling down again, and back to a total wreck...

No, I don't want this kind of roller coaster ride
but I can't easily walk away from it
as someone I care about is taking the ride as well
Dear God, I know this ride really hurts
but give me the strength to be on it until
it reaches its destination...safely
bringing the person I love to his destination of life


~still feeling & enduring the ache in my heart & soul~

210309

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by at "I, Me, and Myself"