Thursday, March 26, 2009

Never a picture perfect day

I know I'm not perfect, not the best one
But I know that I care about you
that I love you with all my heart

Don't you know?
It tears me apart to know that you're upset
It breaks my heart to see you in pain
It stops my heartbeat to hear your voice trembling
If I could just give one color to brighten up your day,
I would color it with your favorite color
If I could take away your sadness and tears,
I would change it to hugs and laughter
If I could give happiness,
I would do it in a heartbeat for you

But, why do you sometimes make me feel
I'm invisible?
I'm not good enough to stand by your side
and hold your hands going through your rough times?
that I can't understand what you feel?

I know you have doubts, expectations, and even need more time

But, honey,
Days are never picture perfect
as I will never be perfect, too
But If I could ask, would you please allow me
to stand by yourside..
especially in your rough times?


~i really don't what I should do, if you're like this~



250309

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by at "I, Me, and Myself"