Friday, April 10, 2009

and...I was wrong

I thought I had it under control
I thought I could manage my emotions
I thought I could do all sorts of things when I wanted
I thought I would be okay

-and I was wrong!!

Even though I could do all sorts of things,
I still had no clues of how to control it
I couldn't manange my emotions
And surely, I wasn't okay
Missing you felt like I was out of breath, my heart beat faster,
And everything seemed just passes by

but from this all, made me realize
You help me breathe easier, you bright up my days, you make my days full of smiles

Thank you God,for giving me the chance to love him, to have him in my heart
I wouldn't change a thing and couldn't ask for more..

~I love you~

1004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by at "I, Me, and Myself"