Sunday, January 31, 2010

I just don't get it...??

The grass is always greener on the other side,
people say
Be thankful of what you have,
they too, say
and yet, I agree to both...

~but

i don't get it when people rather choose
the green grass on the other side
than to be thankful of what they have,
and leave...let everything go...

Being alive is just only once,
I hear
Live life to the fullest,
they say
I, too, agree with that

~but

I don't get it when people gets their happiness
by destroying someone else's
just because they want to live their fullest

Spice up your life,
people told me
Be happy and just go for it,
they encourage me

~but

I don't get it when people choose to go for it
but ruin...destroy...what they have

I just don't get it, when people hurt someone they love,
someone who's been there in rough times
and choose to end it

I just don't get it

310110

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by at "I, Me, and Myself"